nuffnang ads

ads sense

Rabu, 20 November 2013

SAHM

Alhamdulilah... I'm now officially SAHM (Stay At Home Mother). Anyway my last day was on 28th Oct 2013. I gave 1 month notice before my officially as a SAHM.

Actually the discussion between me and en. y has been made since 4th month my pregnancy. The main reason was, kami tak nak berjauhan dengan anak and also my mom condition pun agak tak berapa sihat. So in the end, i decide to quit and be a housewife and also an 24hours mom.

I know, lots of people asking me so many question. The main was bout the financial. Boleh ke dok kat KL dengan hanya sorang (En. Y) yang kerja je. Insyallah, harap tak da apa2 halangan laa…

Insyallah, kalau ada masa nanti. Next entry aku cerita ttg my experience bila jadi SAHM. How can i handle my both sons and how i manage my time untuk kemaskan rumah...

Tiada ulasan:

nuffnang